Prototyping any device can help determine form, fit and function, aid in marketing decisions, and enable early product design verification. Initiating a project through prototype testing can reduce upfront capital and mitigate future economic risk.
At Apon, we meet your needs with rapid prototypes in plastics, metals, electronics, and as full assemblies.
Highlights of Apon’s prototyping capabilities:
- Rapid prototypes with clear, opaque, and elastomeric materials (<3 days typical)
- Rapid prototypes via CNC machining in both metals and plastic resins of choice
- Molded prototypes with intended resins
- Tools made with production scale-up in mind
- Full device assemblies with prototype components